Celebrities thrive on glory, grandeur and glamour. These are the staples of the celebrities who want to stay in the limelight for a longer period of time. Social media has proven itself time and again that it can provide the face value to a celebrity. Earlier, the celebrities gave several interviews and came into several social events in order to express themselves and interact with fans on a larger scale, but now all they can use is social media. They manifest their ideas and thoughts into mainstream, through social media. SO, here goes a list of celebrities who are super active on social media-
1) Priyanka Chopra Jonas: – Our very own desi girl, enjoys immense popularity among the users of social media which ranges about 60.1 M. She posts about her life and her ideologies pretty regularly. She is also very open about the topics that are in the current news and keeps herself updated with latest happenings and trends. She usually is the trendsetter with the up to the minute fashion. She became the global star after the success of Quantico and thereafter, her life completely transformed with overnight global recognition. She is associated with a lot of international brands and designers. She nearly charges 2 crores for a brand endorsement post on Instagram.
2) Deepika Padukone: – Another celebrated actress of Bollywood happens to be, the leading lady, Deepika Padukone. Just like her magnetism, she has attracted over 52.9 M on Instagram itself. She’s very vocal about woman empowerment and supports other noble causes as well. She’s very operative in the social media domain. She often endorses brands along with small businesses too. Her accounts on all social media platforms are very well managed. We often watch Deepika commenting on other people’s post and complimenting other fellow celebrities on their achievements.
3) Salman Khan: – Salman Khan needs no introduction. He has worked in the industry for more than 30 years now. He is often seen in award shows and hosting his annual show, Bigg Boss and is often in the limelight for his grand gestures. He has a huge fan base ranging from young kids to the older generations. Apart from this, he is also very functional on social media. Whether its Twitter, Facebook or Instagram, Salman Khan has no place where his roots doesn’t lie. He is equally active on all 3 of them. He is often seen sharing his workout routine and his shoot life on his stories. Fans are extremely fascinated by his lifestyle involving glamour and paparazzi culture.
4) Akshay Kumar: – The two-time National awardee, Rajiv Hari Om Bhatia a.k.a Akshay Kumar is a fitness freak apart from a doting father and a loving husband. He is set a different bar for acting altogether. His skills are unmatched in the field of acting, comedy and action. He is very active on social media and fans are rather motivated for fitness from his disciplined life as he shows on social media. He takes out time for everything and I think that’s what we call a perfect time manager. He is very helpful to noble causes like woman empowerment and often announces that on the social media as well. He is on all 3- Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
5) Shahrukh Khan: – The second richest actor in the world is hands down the King Khan of Bollywood. He started out as a television actor with the show Fauji and still is climbing the stairs of unfathomable success. The King Khan is also very indulgent in Social media. We often come across his posts on Instagram with his adorable family and his classy shoot life. He promotes a lot of International brands and often posts about the same.
6) Amitabh Bachchan: – There would hardly be any person that doesn’t know about the legendary actor, Amitabh Bachchan. He has accoladed various awards to his name and a very successful career in the Bollywood industry, with a span of more than 5 decades now. Amitabh Bachchan is primarily very active on Twitter. His twitterati fan base often waits for his periodic tweets. His accounts are very well managed by his team and he himself is very vocal on ongoing topics and is updated with the latest things around him.
7) Shraddha Kapoor: -If we think about a pool of talent in Bollywood, we can’t ignore Shraddha Kapoor. With her versatility in her skills of singing, dancing and acting, she has won the hearts of the masses and has garnered over 57.6 M on Instagram only. Her frequent posts include her brand endorsements for brands like Veet, Lipton etc, her photoshoots and her extravagant shoot life. She is also very much into fitness and that captivates a lot of her fans onto the social media. Shraddha is a social butterfly indeed!
8) Hrithik Roshan: – The actor who is known for his extremely talented acting and exponential good looks of a Greek God is, Hrithik Roshan. He is an extremely gifted dancer too. Apart for his real life and reel life, he is also very lively on his social media platforms. He is very much functional on all the main 3 social media platforms- Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. His accounts are very comprehensively managed by his team of professionals. He posts periodically about his garish Bollywood life and his parties.
9) Alia Bhatt: -The vibrant actress, Alia Bhatt made her debut in 2012 and since then, she continues to rule the hearts of the people around. She has such a huge fan base on social media and they love her with all their hearts. She is visibly very vibrant on social media platforms as well. She often posts quirky posts with her pictures and the workout routine with Katrina Kaif.
10) Anushka Sharma: – Just like her husband, Virat Kohli, Anushka loves being in the spotlight in her social domain of virtual media. We often encounter Anushka posting about her Yoga regimes along with her production house bringing up new projects. She is also exceptionally operative on social media about her work-related details etc. She endorses brands and stands the motion for many pure causes.